Like us on Facebook to keep up to date.
- Momentum is a local charity which aims to help children and their families undergoing treatment for cancer in Surrey and South West London. It was set up by parents who have first hand experience of these life-threatening illnesses with the simple goal of trying to help others in similar circumstances. We have been recipients of their kind support and fully endorse their work.
- Leukaemia and Lymphoma research is the UK’s largest charity dedicated to beating blood cancer through research funded projects. Best known due to the many years support of Ian Botham who has walked thousands of miles to fund raise for the charity. We joined him on one of Beefy’s Great British Walks in 2012.
- Fancy becoming a stem cell donor? Between the ages of 18 and 40? Then visit the Anthony Nolan site to register your interest. Five minutes of your time could save a life.
- Watch our appearance on ITV’s Daybreak on 19/10/11 after the Duchess of Cambridge wrote to Fabian. If we look weary, it was a very early start!
- Watch NBC’s news feature on Kate’s letter to Fabian. Royal scoops are big news in America!
- Fabian’s life in pictures
- Fabian in film and a longer version (courtesy of TrueVision Ltd)
- Trailer to ‘Raining in my heart’
- Media articles: